Saturday, December 18, 2010

Need a reason to skip Holiday Shopping with your Chick? Look no further!

Bowl season is upon us!  Games from now until January, I can't think of a better way to get out of last minute holiday shopping.  Sure the games will be crappy until around the 31st, but who cares football is football.  We could get into how there should be a playoff instead, and why you shouldn't let .500 teams play in bowls, but we'll save that for another time.

You can check out this year's  bowl schedule here.  That should give you plenty of reasons to skip out on the shopping.  Just expect to get the evil eye from your Chick, don't say I didn't warn you.

The one bowl game you definatley want to check out this week is the Las Vegas Bowl on the 22nd, with Utah vs. Boise.  That one should be the best of the early matchups, but then again what do I know.
Also check out Notre Dame and Miami in the Sun Bowl.  It's a matchup of two teams that really haven't been relevant in quite a while, personally I'm rooting for a 0-0 tie, and yes I know that's impossible. I can dream can't I?


J

 




         

No comments:

Post a Comment